Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2021/12/21 14:50:33 UTC

Apache OpenOffice available in the Microsoft Store

Hi all,

Apache OpenOffice has already been in the new Microsoft Store on Windows
11 since October.
With the App update in November, the new store is also available on
Windows 10.

In the store, Apache OpenOffice is free to download in 38 languages, but
the Store Listings are only localized in English, French, German,
Italian, Polish and Portuguese.

Any volunteers who want to add more languages?

Regards,

   Matthias

Re: Apache OpenOffice available in the Microsoft Store

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Dick,

Thanks! I will send them to you vial mail.

I will try to update the screenshots for the 4.1.12 release, but maybe
they will stay "English" for a short time.

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by Dick Groskamp <di...@apache.org>.
Matthias,

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi,

Am 25.03.22 um 22:17 schrieb Bidouille:
> Halo,
>
>> Spanish would be definitely wanted... ;-)
> Maybe make a call on forum for this language:
> https://forum.openoffice.org/es/

If someone wants to do that, please do so!

What we need is volunteers, volunteers and volunteers! ;-)

Re: Apache OpenOffice available in the Microsoft Store

Posted by Bidouille <oo...@free.fr>.
Halo,

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi all,

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Prasanta Hembram <pr...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks
with best regards

Re: Apache OpenOffice available in the Microsoft Store

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hello,

You subscribed yourself to this mailing list, you can also unsubscribe
yourself.

Please see the instructions listed here:

   Matthias

BTW: Please don't hijack threads...

Posted by Ra Su <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Prasanta Hembram <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi all,

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Eeva,

Am 21.12.21 um 16:25 schrieb Eeva Lamminen | Designer:
> Hi,
>
> I'd be happy to localize the listing in Finnish.

Did you receive my file last year? ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

Posted by Tigran Zargaryan <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,
we do not have an Armenian Windows, and let us cancel my translation
request. No hurry for it.
Tigran

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Tigran,