Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "B.E.N. van der Veen" <bv...@time-less.nl> on 2009/12/27 15:36:37 UTC

Write info with log4J or System.out.println

My bundle works in FELIX. But I want to write info to the prompt. Or to
the console. Why does a System.out.println does not show anything?

Re: Write info with log4J or System.out.println

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
It should, but perhaps one of the bundles you are installing does
something with stdout...the Felix framework doesn't do anything with it,
neither does the shell.

-> richard