Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by log4cxx <lo...@gallandfamily.com> on 2009/05/20 13:53:47 UTC

Re: Configuring FileAppender target file path programmatically after Property Configuration

Hi Assaf,

We have been using this solution posted by Micha for a long time now. It works very well for us, in both Windows and various Unix systems.

-Andy

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/logging-log4cxx-user/200509.mbox/%3Cloom.20050915T064039-998@post.gmane.org%3E