Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by nedry <je...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/22 21:40:00 UTC

Axis2 Using soapsession from Handler

I tried the following code from my skeleton class. And it worked fine.

	ServiceContext svcce = (ServiceContext)messageContext.getServiceContext();
		String xusername = (String)svcce.getProperty("username");
			System.err.println("lh username is "+ xusername);
		if(xusername==null){
			svcce.setProperty(" lh username", "jeff");
		}

The second call printed out what I expected.

I would like to move the code to a custom handler. However the
serviceContext is null. In fact all of the contexts off of the
messageContext are null. .getSessionContext, getServiceContext etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA