Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Anthony Andrews <py...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/04 16:08:05 UTC

Re: merge worksheets from mutiple xls files - where is clone method please?

Nick

Can you tell me please which version the HSSFCellStyle.cloneStyleFrom() method can be found within? I have downloaded 3.5 beta1 from the development section and cannot find the method there.

Posted by "Kyle.Bober" <ky...@gmail.com>.
Has there been any updates or an easier more clean solution for copying a
worksheet from one workbook to another?

Any new information regarding how to do this appropriately would be much
appreciated.

-Kyle

Posted by Anthony Andrews <py...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.