Posted to repository@apache.org by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> on 2012/08/09 21:35:02 UTC

Ping for INFRA-5115

Hi all,

in order to do the first Nexus-enabled release for the Apache Commons
Configuration component, Nexus has to be configured to support the
commons-configuration groupId. I therefore created
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5115.

Could you please have a look?
Many thanks in advance!
Oliver

Re: Ping for INFRA-5115

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
Am 16.08.2012 16:32, schrieb Brian Fox:
> This is all set.

Many thanks! I was able to deploy my RC successfully. Also thanks to
Simone for his support!

Kind regards
Oliver

Re: Ping for INFRA-5115