Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com> on 2018/12/04 12:27:02 UTC

Re: Case sensitive indexes question.

I think that this is not an exceptional case, as nothing is broken.
Throwing exception may make migration from other systems harder. Warning
should be enough.
Also remember that all SQL caches already have 1-2 automatic indexes out of
the box, and we haven't seen much performance complaints about that.
Additional duplicate index will not lead to severe performance degradation
or system stall.

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Zhenya,

Yes, will do in the nearest time.