Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de> on 2019/11/26 10:20:49 UTC

sort user list

Hi together,

we had a session lately and one thing was to introduce oneself.
Therefore the moderator gave permission to each user beginning at the
top of the user list. It seemed, that a few attendees had problems with
there setup and they left the room and came back and so on. The problem
was, that they appeared again in the list at a random place....

I think it would be good to sort the userlist. I would suggest to put
moderators on-top, followed by presenter, than other user. In between
these "groups" I think order alphabetically lastname, firstname would be
good.

WDT?

Greetings Peter

B.Sc. Peter Dähn
Virtueller Campus Rheinland-Pfalz <http://www.vcrp.de/>
Postfach 3049
67653 Kaiserslautern
Tel: 0631/205-4944
Olat <https://olat.vcrp.de/>

Re: sort user list

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Peter,

This is doable :)
Can you file JIRA?

(I see no objections in this discussion, so let's implement it :)))

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax