Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by eric kong <ui...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/06 05:30:41 UTC

WSDD

does you guys usually hand code your WSDD files?

are there are tools auto generate WSDD?

you guys usually get deploy.WSDD from WSDL2Java when generating sbut / skeletons?

  (java interface) --> Java2WSDL --> (WSDL) --> WSDL2Java --> deploy.WSDD

  is that the way people usually use to get WSDD?

  Thanks

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail

Re: WSDD

Posted by alan leung <py...@yahoo.com>.
server-side skeleton only a java interface right?

  why not just automate the WSDD generation by doing

  (java interface) --> Java2WSDL --> (WSDL) --> WSDL2Java --> deploy.WSDD

  is that the best / fastest way of generating WSDD automatically?

faizul sulaiman <mo...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
  I'm not sure about any tools to generate wsdd.

If you write your own server code, you have to write
the deploy.wsdd.

But if you want build the service from the server-side
skeleton, better you use the auto generated
deploy.wsdd. It's easy and less mistake... :)

--- eric kong wrote:

> does you guys usually hand code your WSDD files?
>
> are there are tools auto generate WSDD?
>
> you guys usually get deploy.WSDD from WSDL2Java when
> generating sbut / skeletons?
>
> (java interface) --> Java2WSDL --> (WSDL) -->
> WSDL2Java --> deploy.WSDD
>
> is that the way people usually use to get WSDD?
>
> Thanks

> Yahoo! Mail
> Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a
> breeze.

http://mail.yahoo.com

 Yahoo! Mail

Re: WSDD