Posted to user@arrow.apache.org by Chuanlong Du <lo...@yahoo.com> on 2020/11/27 02:17:52 UTC

TimeStampMilliVector cannot be cast to TimeStampMilliTZVector

I tried to leverage org.apache.arrow.adapter.jdbc.JdbcToArrow.sqlToArrow to query a Hive table but got the following error message on Timestamp columns. Any idea how to avoid this issue? java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.arrow.vector.TimeStampMilliVector cannot be cast to org.apache.arrow.vector.TimeStampMilliTZVector

Re: TimeStampMilliVector cannot be cast to TimeStampMilliTZVector

Posted by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>.
It is possible this is a bug due to a typo, but providing more
details (like which version of arrow you are using a full stack trace would
help confirm this).  Also, a sample schema would be useful.