Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gaurav Tripathi <ga...@yahoo.in> on 2012/11/21 11:34:52 UTC

Fw: help urgent needs

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Gaurav Tripathi <ga...@yahoo.in>
To: "user@struts.apache.org" <us...@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 21 November 2012 3:51 PM
Subject: Fw: help

dear sir,
i am a new java beginners and try to use the datetime picker not find the time value to store in
a proper format . if we use the String to store the time in action class it does not give in a right format.
plz kindly guide me.
<sx:datetimepicker type="time" label="Ship Time" name="stime"
displayFormat="hh:mm:ss"></sx:datetimepicker>*/
thanks and regards
gaurav

Re: help urgent needs

Posted by vivek jaiswal <vi...@yahoo.com>.
Dear Gaurav,

Get sdate in Date Format in action.
Convert it to String through SimpleDateFormat Class.

SimpleDateFormat dateformat = new SimpleDateFormat("hh:mm:ss");

String stime=dateformat.format(sdate);

regards
VIVEK
www.vivekjaiswal.info