Posted to dev@community.apache.org by ACS 2228 <de...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/21 04:07:39 UTC

Hadoop installation on windows-10 reg

Hi,

I installed the Hadoop-3.3.5 in my windows-10. But while starting the
server by 'start-all' command, four cmd started running in which two only
continuously running without stopping. I attached the image for your
reference.

Also I could not able to find the updated bin folder for hadoop-3.3.5
version in online. So I used the old version bin folder.  Please kindly
help me for successful installation of hadoop. I am waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Varjinth.S
ACSASS software
chennai, Tamilnadu
India.

Re: Hadoop installation on windows-10 reg

Posted by ACS 2228 <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Regards,