Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by liujs3 <li...@asiainfo.com> on 2014/12/11 11:56:34 UTC

答复: hadoop: command not found

I set hadoop_home hadoop_classpath to path in /etc/profile, this is all user use it?

It work!

Is appConfig.json set hbase user?
Like site.hbase-site.hbase.superuser:ocean?
But I try this ,it no work.

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
On 11 December 2014 at 10:56, liujs3 <li...@asiainfo.com> wrote:

> Is appConfig.json set hbase user?
> Like site.hbase-site.hbase.superuser:ocean?

the user that an app runs on is the user that YARN starts applications on.

1. on an insecure cluster, it will start as a user with the name "mapred"
or "yarn" (usually, if you install ASF hadoop yourself, it runs as whoever
starts the YARN node managers. We pass an environment variable down,
HADOOP_USER, which is automatically picked up by the standard Hadoop HDFS
client to set the username of the user talking to HDFS.

This means that although it is running as a user called "yarn", it is
talking to HDFS as the user who started the job.

2. On an secure cluster, YARN requires a cluster account (i.e. unix or
windows) for every user submitting a job. The client authenticates using
Kerberos, includes the kerberos keytab needed to allow the deployed service
to talk to HDFS and other services (Zookeeper, for example). Slider and its
deployed containers run as you. The keytab is also used by HBase to
authenticate with HDFS.

secure cluster. On an insecure cluster, anyone has access to the hbase data
anyway, because HDFS is readable by all.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE