Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/18 10:44:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons Log 4.0.0

Hi,

This is to vote for the Apache Sling Commons Log 4.0.0 release. This
is the first release which uses Logback as the logging backend.

The docs are up to date at
http://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/logging.html

Issues fixed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12324947

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-150/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 150 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

 [ ] +1 Approve the release
 [ ]  0 Don't care
 [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Regards
Chetan Mehrotra

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Commons Log 4.0.0

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
I have cancelled this release and logged SLING-3252 [1] to track
removal of EPL related code. Would go for new release once those
issues are resolved

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-3252

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.