Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Jones, Stephen" <sj...@rational.com> on 2001/03/05 21:16:38 UTC

How to make a case-insensitive Context?

How can you make a webapp context case-insensitve, so that the URL can be in
any case?

e.g.
http://<server>/WebApp
or
http://<server>/webapp
etc...

Is there any automatic way to do this? I need to deploy the webapp
case-insensitively using Tomcat 3.2.1 with both IIS and Apache.

Thanks,
Steve

RE: How to make a case-insensitive Context?

Posted by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com>.
You can't.  As of 3.2 all URLs are case sensitive.  See section 6.7 of the
doc/readme file to an explanation.