Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2022/11/01 08:53:20 UTC

Re: Apache Camel Karavan swag in redbubble

Hi Marat,.
+1, I think you can ping Mark Thomas (markt@apache.org) who helped set
up the existing Camel presence on RedBubble or ASF Brand Management[1]
at trademarks@apache.org[2] to get that in the ASF shop on RedBubble.

zoran

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/nonpmc/brand
[2] https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/contact#swag

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Apache Camel Karavan swag in redbubble

Posted by Jeremy Ross <je...@gmail.com>.
I can confirm that the mugs exist ;)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 1:13 PM Marat Gubaidullin <
marat.gubaidullin@gmail.com> wrote:

> @Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>
> Thanks for the tips. I have already contacted Mark Thomas.
> He asked to get PMC approval first.
>
> I don't think that we need an official vote for that but it would be great
> to have more PMC feedback.
> Let's have a cool look! )

Having more swags for Apache Camel and the sub-projects is really good IMHO
from the PMC point of view.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Apache Camel Karavan swag in redbubble

Posted by Marat Gubaidullin <ma...@gmail.com>.