Posted to dev@htrace.apache.org by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org> on 2017/06/07 19:19:37 UTC

podling report draft

Here's a draft of the podling report.  Let me know if I left out
anything...

-----
HTrace is a tracing framework intended for use with distributed systems
written in java.

HTrace has been incubating since 2014-11-11.

  1. Continue to grow the Apache HTrace community
  2. Continue to explore projects integrating Apache HTrace
  3. Continue to develop and release stable Apache HTrace incubating
artifacts

aware of?

  There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

  Mailing lists have been quiet.

  We are on track to make an HTrace 4.3 release.

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [x] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2016-10-06

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  2016-10-03

Re: podling report draft

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
+1, thanks for putting it together, signed off on the wiki

-Jake

Re: podling report draft

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Stack.  I have a login (as Colin McCabe), but it still showed up
as immutable for me... hmm.

cheers,
C.

Re: podling report draft