Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/28 14:51:32 UTC

How to compile fuse-dfs

Hi,

I want to build fuse-dfs from trunk, my command:

mvn package -DskipTests -Pnative,dist -Dtar

I've installed fuse-2.9.3 before the build:
./configure;   make;  make install; modprobe fuse
cp -a /usr/local/lib/libfuse.*  /usr/lib64

but I find maven complain:

main:
     [exec] -- checking for module 'fuse'
     [exec] --   package 'fuse' not found
     [exec] -- Failed to find Linux FUSE libraries or include files.  Will
not build FUSE client.

so I cannot build fuse-dfs, how to solve it? Thanks.

Re: How to compile fuse-dfs

Posted by Hardik Pandya <sm...@gmail.com>.
good to know, thanks for sharing your solution!

Re: How to compile fuse-dfs

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
Resolved.