Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> on 2009/03/02 07:54:16 UTC

documentation@wiki

Hi all,

I started to add some more documentation to our wiki.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DROIDS/Index

I linked to the currently subprojects that we have. Ryan can you add
some words to the solr and wicket one. Maybe a small status and howto
use it? Oleg can you add some words about the http client support we
have? I will review it ASAP and extend where I can.

As pointed out I would like to include a solr droids to the
presentation. My idea for a show case is to create a crawler that will
index all lucene projects, extract the information with tika and add it
to the solr instance.

As extension I would like to use the solr-wicket module to create a
basic interface to invoke/stop a crawl.

Regarding the integration into other tools I have a usecase right now,
that needs to crawl a part of cocoon based page and I may can use this.

Thank you all in advance for adding some docs to our wiki.

salu2

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)