Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Puri, Manish" <ma...@ti.com> on 2003/07/31 23:11:43 UTC

Need Help

I have 10 URLs for each of which I have to make the same 2 assertions. Do I
have to add the same 2 assertions to each one of them or is there a more
convenient way to do it.

-Manish

Re: Need Help

Posted by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com>.
Put all 10 samplers in a Simple Controller and the 2 Assertions inside
that controller too. They will both apply to all 10 samplers.

--
Salut,

Jordi.