Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Michal Kurtak <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/07 15:09:11 UTC

When may we expect 1.5 release

Hi,

We at our company are using wicket framework and really appreciate it.
Our ui library is based on wicket 1.2.6. We would like to migrate it
to newer version, but the migration is of course expensive. Now we
face the dilemma: migrate now (on 1.4.x version) or wait until 1.5
will be released.

May we expect 1.5 stable release in first or second quarter of next
year? (I'm asking because i haven't found the roadmap.)

Thanks,

Michal

Re: When may we expect 1.5 release

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
we dont know, it all depends on how many resources we have available.

-igor