Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2007/09/13 00:43:52 UTC

[VOTE] Commit Access for Hervé Boutemy

Hi,

Hervé has been submitting patches on the Maven Ant Tasks for a long
time, done lots of fixes on encoding, in Modell and Plexus so he
knows the system very well and he just keeps on giving us more
patches. Given what I've seen I would propose to make Hervé a committer.

+1

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

Re: [VOTE] Commit Access for Hervé Boutemy

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
+1

Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hervé has been submitting patches on the Maven Ant Tasks for a long
> time, done lots of fixes on encoding, in Modell and Plexus so he knows
> the system very well and he just keeps on giving us more patches. Given
> what I've seen I would propose to make Hervé a committer.
>
> +1
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason

> Jason van Zyl
> Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven
> jason at sonatype dot com

Dennis Lundberg

Re: [VOTE] Commit Access for Hervé Boutemy

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Raphaêl

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
+1

-Lukas

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1

Brett Porter - brett@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Commit Access for Hervé Boutemy

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
+1

Ralph

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
+1

Arnaud

On 13/09/2007, Brian E. Fox <br...@reply.infinity.nu> wrote:

> +1 definitely.

Arnaud HERITIER
OCTO Technology - aheritier AT octo DOT com
www.octo.com | blog.octo.com
ASF - aheritier AT apache DOT org
www.apache.org | maven.apache.org

RE: [VOTE] Commit Access for Hervé Boutemy

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Vincent

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

--
Wendy

Re: [VOTE] Commit Access for Hervé Boutemy

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi,

I'm back from holidays, ready to work again :)

Thank you for your votes.

Hervé

Posted by LAMY Olivier <Ol...@accor.com>.
+1

--
Olivier

Hervé has been submitting patches on the Maven Ant Tasks for a long time, done lots of fixes on encoding, in Modell and Plexus so he knows the system very well and he just keeps on giving us more patches. Given what I've seen I would propose to make Hervé a committer.

+1

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées de ce message, sont interdites.