Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glenn Mason <gl...@aon.com.au> on 2009/01/22 18:00:45 UTC

Glenn Mason is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  23/01/2009 and will not return until
02/02/2009.

****** IMPORTANT NOTICE ******
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, reproduce, disclose or distribute the information contained in this email.  If you are not the intended recipient or if you believe this is an unsolicited email, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email or contact Aon representatives on +61 2 9253 7000 then promptly destroy this email and any copies of this email.

Before opening or using attachments, you should check them for viruses and defects. Aon does not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.