Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2002/09/26 18:26:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.42 and SSL (Win32)

I'm trying to install SSL on Apache 2.0 - once I get it done on Windows,
I'll do it on Linux.

I downloaded
http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/apache_1.3.26-win32-x86-
no_src.msi - and there is no mod_sll.dll (I'm assuming) in this
distrubition.  Is there somewhere I can download a binary version?

I read this article http://tud.at/programm/apache-ssl-win32-howto.php3/,
but it only seems to pertain to apache 1.3.

Thanks,

Matt

Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.42 and SSL (Win32)

Posted by "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>.
Matt Raible wrote:

>I'm trying to install SSL on Apache 2.0 - once I get it done on Windows,
>I'll do it on Linux.
>
>I downloaded
>http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/binaries/win32/apache_1.3.26-win32-x86-
>no_src.msi - and there is no mod_sll.dll (I'm assuming) in this
>distrubition.  Is there somewhere I can download a binary version?

this link is for 1.3 not 2,  looks like you grabbed wrong package to
download.

that might be a good place to start looking for the cause of the mod_ssl
problem.

it's actually much easier to install and configure on linux.