Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Roman Isitua <ro...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/01 16:01:20 UTC

vscode does not recognise mx packages

Hi Everyone,

I am using visual studio code (vscode). I notice that whenever I use
classes from the mx packages e.g "mx.rpc", "mx.collections". e.t.c vscode
highlights the classes as undefined.
However whenever I compile with maven the compiler successfully builds the
project.

See examples

[image: image.png]

In the above the mx.collections.ArrayCollection
The ArrayCollection class is highlighted as undefined.

I ensured that the dependencies were added. Hence the reason it compiles.

Any ideas ?

Regards.

Roman.

Re: [EXTERNAL] vscode does not recognise mx packages

Posted by Roman Isitua <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Piotr. I tried the recommendation Brian suggested. It works.

Thanks

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [EXTERNAL] vscode does not recognise mx packages

Posted by Roman Isitua <ro...@gmail.com>.

[cid:image001.png@01D79F1A.4E0697E0]