Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Eric Lemings <Er...@roguewave.com> on 2008/03/11 17:21:31 UTC

Unassigned, Inactive Jira Issues Scheduled For 4.2.1?

Greetings all,

If anyone has started working on any of the following Jira issues or has
done some work on these in the the past, please let me know or send a
reply to the list.

STDCXX-435
STDCXX-499
STDCXX-500
STDCXX-520
STDCXX-709

Otherwise, I'll consider them unassigned and/or inactive and therefore
fair game.  :)

My email is eric.lemings@roguewave.com.

Thanks.

Re: Unassigned, Inactive Jira Issues Scheduled For 4.2.1?

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Eric Lemings wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> If anyone has started working on any of the following Jira issues or has
> done some work on these in the the past, please let me know or send a
> reply to the list.
>
> STDCXX-435

This one's mine and I should have a patch for it somewhere. I just
need to find it.

> STDCXX-499

I suspect this one doesn't have a good solution. We might have to
close is a Won't Fix.

> STDCXX-500

I'm just looking at it.

> STDCXX-520

This is a tough one. I suspect we'll have to defer it. Or just get
rid of the example.

> STDCXX-709

Feel free to grab this one :) I suspect the compiler is tripping up
on something in the test driver.

Martin