Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Anton Koinov <my...@list.leader-bg.com> on 2005/06/02 07:54:31 UTC

Re: Can we get rid of MyFaces' Cookie Map?

On Tue, May 31, 2005 2:30 pm, Sean Schofield said:
> Thre is a class: o.a.m.context.servlet.CookieMap.  Looks like Anton
Koinov is one of the authors ... not sure what this class is for.  One
of our users was asking about it.  Perhaps it predates the inclusion of
cookie map in the external context?

This is the implementation of the Map interface returned by
ExternalContext. I am unable to look at the current implementation of the
ExternalContext at the moment, if it no longer uses this class than it can
be removed.

Anton

Re: Can we get rid of MyFaces' Cookie Map?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the confusion.  That is what I suspected but for some reason
I didn't see the connection.  Anton and Bruno are correct that we need
to leave it in.  That's why I always ask ;-)  (of course it wouldn't
compile had I tried to remove it ...)

sean

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.