Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/06/02 20:00:27 UTC

Re: [Discuss] Apache Stratos 4.0.0-RC4 Release Preparation

Hi All,

Today we were able to get the dev and release folders created thanks Apache
Infra team. I have now created 4.0.0-RC4 folder in dev and uploaded all the
files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/stratos/4.0.0-rc4/

This is the first vote that we are going to conduct after the graduation
therefore we will try out best to make this a success. Please take few
minutes to verify the content uploaded to above location, once we are ready
we could start the vote.

Thanks

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
On Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 10:30 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I did a complete installation (fresh) using above 4.0.0-rc4 release packs
> and could not find any problems:
>
> 1. Installed Stratos on an Ubuntu 12.04 fresh instance in EC2. Puppet
> master, ActiveMQ, Stratos (default-profile) were running in the same host.
> 2. Created two new cartridge images: default, php
> 3. Tested artifact deployment, subscription & autoscaling.
>
> I think we could now start the vote mail if anyone else did not find any
> problems.

+1

> Thanks
>

> On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 10:33 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> After doing the initial 4.0.0-rc4 release build Mari found a problem in
>> Stratos dashboard  (in Autoscaling policy sample JSON) so I fixed it and
>> did another release build.
>>
>> Now latest 4.0.0-rc4 packages are available here:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/stratos/4.0.0-rc4/
>>
>> Appreciate if few people could verify the packages before we start the
>> voting mail.
>>
>> 4.0.0-rc4 tag found be found here:
>>
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=stratos.git;a=commit;h=f5e756d8f61489c699d881be1cbf1ba0f0bbac2f
>>
>> Please note that 4.0.0 branch is still not ready for use, we need to
>> update the artefact versions which were set by the release build.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 11:30 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Today we were able to get the dev and release folders created thanks
>>> Apache Infra team. I have now created 4.0.0-RC4 folder in dev and uploaded
>>> all the files:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/stratos/4.0.0-rc4/
>>>
>>> This is the first vote that we are going to conduct after the graduation
>>> therefore we will try out best to make this a success. Please take few
>>> minutes to verify the content uploaded to above location, once we are ready
>>> we could start the vote.
>>>
>>> Thanks

>>> --
>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>
>>> Technical Lead, WSO2
>>> Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>>

>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>
>> Technical Lead, WSO2
>> Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>

> --
> Imesh Gunaratne
>
> Technical Lead, WSO2
> Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Vice President, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Apache Stratos 4.0.0-RC4 Release Preparation

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi All,