Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2011/10/11 18:32:58 UTC

fieldlookup.gif background transparent

Hi,

At r1181878, I have made the fieldlookup.gif background transparent. This should have been done far earlier :/
If nobody disagree, I will backport to releases in few days...

Jacques

Re: fieldlookup.gif background transparent

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Not at all, try the new Flat Grey theme.
It's also used in (at least) 3 places by other themes

Jacques

From: "Nicolas Malin" <ma...@librenberry.net>

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.