Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Eric <sp...@scoot.netis.com> on 2007/02/03 18:13:11 UTC

Any magazine articles comparing Subversion with the others?

Anybody know of any magazine articles in, like, PC World or EE Times
or other reasonably widely-read magazines like that, that document
any reasonably unbiased tests between Subversion and the others?

Websites that do the same thing are also welcome but I'm looking for
something as mainstream as possible, that would be as hard as
possible to argue with.

Thanks...

Re: Any magazine articles comparing Subversion with the others?

Posted by Matt Sickler <cr...@gmail.com>.
okay never mind that, I misread it
you can use mod_authz_svn for directory level ACLs when using the apache
server
i think the authz files also work with svnserve (svn:// svn+ssh://) too

Posted by Matt Sickler <cr...@gmail.com>.