Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by CalvinD <ce...@hacc.edu> on 2006/05/17 18:26:01 UTC

Displaying Photos stored in Oracle in HTML generated by servlet

I am working on a project that queries staff information and photos from our
oracle database and I need to display this information in a web page.
I can query and display the textual data but now I need to add the image
along with the text.
If this is not the right form, please direct my to the most appropriate.
Otherwise, any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Calvin

Re: Displaying Photos stored in Oracle in HTML generated by servlet

Posted by Rhino <rh...@sympatico.ca>.