Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Michael Han <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2017/04/01 21:14:15 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.3-beta candidate 0

Thanks Pat for your vote!

Friendly nudge to all developers: we have 4 days left before the voting
ends. Please help on vote the release by trying out this release candidate.
This is one of the cases that you don't have to spend a huge amount of time
but still make good impact on this project :)

--
Cheers
Michael.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.3-beta candidate 0

Posted by Michael Han <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Rakesh for release verification and reporting this issue. I think it
is trivial but worth a fix.

I am not clear what cause the incorrect version of the package information
as I can't reproduce this locally. Rebuilding the release artifacts locally
indicate the manifest contains correct package version info.

I'll start a new vote thread on a new release candidate which fixes this
issue.

--
Cheers
Michael.

Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.3-beta candidate 0

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.