Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie ONeil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/05 21:33:32 UTC

first nightly available -- 20050505

All--

  I've just posted a nightly for May 5, 2005 in:

    http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/beehive/nightlies/20050505/

This includes the full distribution with .zip and .tar.gz files.
There are other archives like library, source, and test that could be
included, but I figured we'd start with the full distribution for now.

  These archives are *unsigned*, so if anyone knows about the need to
sign nightlies or other requirements for publishing them, let me know.

  Download, give it a spin, and send along feedback!

Eddie