Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Walter Hissink <wa...@bigfoot.com> on 2000/06/08 07:46:03 UTC

still can't find mod_perl for win9x/NT

Hello,
I still can't find the mod_perl for win32.
On the mod_perl website now no mention is even made about that specific
port.

Does anyone know where i can get me a mod_perl which works in the win32
version of apache ??

Hope someone can help.

Walter

Re: still can't find mod_perl for win9x/NT

Posted by Aaron Johnson <so...@gina.net>.
 ftp://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/pub/other/perl-win32-bin-0.6.exe

That is the full URL for the file.
It contains Perl Apache and mod_perl + tons of other modules.

As for mod_perl by itself, I haven't seen that yet, and that is very ify
because you have to use the same compiler for the modules as you did Perl.

Aaron Johnson