Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Delange <de...@telfort.nl> on 2012/12/26 13:54:30 UTC

How to resolve right path for variable images (with Jetty)

In my webapplication a user can upload images. They are displayed on other
pages.

When I start the application with Jetty from the Eclipse directory, all
images are stored directly under the project folder.
But when I want to display them, they must be under src/main/webapp/
The is caused by the ContextRelativeResource. If I don't use this it doesn't
work

Has anyone a solution for this strange effect?

My directory structure in eclipse is:
mywebapplication
    images
           photos
                  pic001.jpg
    src
           main
                 java
                 resources
                 webapp
                        images
                             photo
                                  pic001.jpg

Re: How to resolve right path for variable images (with Jetty)

Posted by Delange <de...@telfort.nl>.
Do you have an example, also with html?

Re: How to resolve right path for variable images (with Jetty)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Use ByteArrayResource instead that loads the image's bytes from wherever
you need.

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Delange <de...@telfort.nl> wrote:

> In my webapplication a user can upload images. They are displayed on other
> pages.
>
> When I start the application with Jetty from the Eclipse directory, all
> images are stored directly under the project folder.
> But when I want to display them, they must be under src/main/webapp/
> The is caused by the ContextRelativeResource. If I don't use this it
> doesn't
> work
>
> Has anyone a solution for this strange effect?
>
> My directory structure in eclipse is:
> mywebapplication
>     images
>            photos