Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/07 20:32:47 UTC

The list is not active or I am not getting e-mails ?

Hi All...

   I didn't see any e-mails for a while :), we still active or I am
not getting any e-mails ?

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: The list is not active or I am not getting e-mails ?

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 9:00 PM, Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Mohammand,
>
> There have been fewer emails lately. But I do get all communication
> sent to this list.

No problem :), and no worries I wanted to make sure I am not missing
any e-mails from this list :). Thanks Arvind.

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Mohammand,