Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Donie Kelly <do...@tecnomen.ie> on 2003/04/15 15:06:58 UTC

Does everybody here get as much spam as I do?

Hi all

Just wondering if the archive for the tomcat mailing list is being scanner
for e-mail addresses. I am starting to get a lot of spam and I don't visit
any dodgy sites from work? The only mailing list I'm on is the Tomcat one.
Anybody else have this problem?

Could the archive be modified to remove the e-mail address on the archive
page.

Donie

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

Re: Does everybody here get as much spam as I do?

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
Ditto here.  I've since unsubscribed and resubscribed with an address that
has an aggressive filter on it, but the previous address I used is now
getting 20-40 spam messages per day, after about 8 months of not receiving
any whatsoever.

John

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
I use this account only for tomcat & jakarta lists and extremely limited
contact for other stuff. I get virtually no spam to this account. (Luckily)

-Tim