Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by preetesh dubey <du...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/12 20:46:48 UTC

query to some field in solr for multiple values

How can we perform query to single string type field for multiple values?
e.g.
I have the schema field like

<field name="id"      type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="true" />

I want to query on id field for multiple values like..

"q=id:['1', '5', '17']..."

in mysql we perform the same query like..

"select * from table where id in(1,5,17) "

how can we perform the same query in solr on id field?

--
Thanks & Regards
Preetesh Dubey

Re: query to some field in solr for multiple values

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
> I want to query on id field for multiple values like..

> in mysql we perform the same query like..
>
> "select * from table where id in(1,5,17) "
>
> how can we perform the same query in solr on id field?

&q=1 5 17&q.op=OR&df=id