Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/13 00:30:24 UTC

Contribute to this Website PR

Hi TomEE devs, did a small improvement on the "Contribute to this Website"
section of "Community". It was small as it was the example I used in the
video I recorded teaching how to contribute to the website.

I will try to edit the video a little bit and send for you to evaluate soon.

PR: https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator/pull/3
Live here: https://ivanjunckes.github.io/community/index.html

Thanks.

Re: Contribute to this Website PR

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Merged and published - thank you Ivan!

Jon

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.
Updated the PR if you guys can merge would be great.

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.