Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Cristiano Fugazza <ca...@kount0.com> on 2005/04/01 22:21:11 UTC

Re: Help needed to create index page

>>     You can also decide a specific "keyword" in the page to trigger the
>> template (e.g., an H3 header containing the text "doSiteMap") so that
>> you can include the site map only within a specific page. It's a plain
>> hack but I think it works fine X-)
>
> Matching on the class or id attribute would make it less hacky :-).
> cheers,
> �ml�

Tell me, tell me... there's really room for improvement X-) find
attached how I'm doing the site map.
	The template generates nested lists of links, parsing the menu from
class "menuitem-1" to class "menuitem-6". Class "map" is associated to
the lists to work out style with CSS.
	I know it could be turned into a recursive template for listing pages
at an arbitrary depth, but most usability manuals would argue that six
levels are enough :-D

Cheers,

Cristiano