Posted to user@ode.apache.org by claudio cacciari <c....@cineca.it> on 2007/01/17 16:22:17 UTC

Error invoking jbi ODE inside servicemix

Hi All,

I have tried to deploy and invoke a BPEL process with ODE inside servicemix.
But I've got this error :

ERROR - OdeService                     - Could not find a mapper for
request message for JBI MEX
ID:dhcp167-v71.pdl.cineca.it-51361-1169045820157-4:0; ODE MEX
-8tfsk9ranl3s4o2mtfh9w0 is failed.
ERROR - OdeService                     - Error invoking ODE.
org.apache.ode.jbi.msgmap.MessageTranslationException: Could not find a
mapper for request message for JBI MEX
ID:dhcp167-v71.pdl.cineca.it-51361-1169045820157-4:0; ODE MEX
-8tfsk9ranl3s4o2mtfh9w0 is failed.
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.invokeOde(OdeService.java:223)
        at
org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeService.onJbiMessageExchange(OdeService.java:140)
        at
org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.onJbiMessageExchange(JbiMessageExchangeEventRouter.java:47)
        at org.apache.ode.jbi.Receiver$1.run(Receiver.java:190)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:417)
        at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I'm using apache-servicemix-3.1-incubating-20070109.083014-50 and
ode-jbi-2.0-SNAPSHOT .
What this error means ?

I put in attachment the wsdl and bpel descriptions of my process.

Thank you for any feedback.

Best Regards,
Claudio

Claudio Cacciari - c.cacciari@cineca.it
System and Technology Department
CINECA - http://www.cineca.it

Re: Error invoking jbi ODE inside servicemix

Posted by wolfgang10 <ma...@pleus.net>.
It works (at least until you get the next error) if you replace the schema
namespace from:

http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema

to:

http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema

Wolfgang

Re: Error invoking jbi ODE inside servicemix

Posted by wolfgang10 <ma...@pleus.net>.
Your example works fine. Thank you for providing it.
Wolfgang

Hi All,

I have added a comment with an attachment to the ODE-99 issue.
The example I have posted works for me.
I have made various mistakes related to the format of the soap message and
the wsdl associated to the BPEL process.
In particular this is the correct input message  for the BPEL process :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
xsi:schemaLocation="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:test="test.wsdl"
xmlns:typens="http://samples.aware.org/types"
xmlns:sam="http://samples.aware.org/EchoSchema">
  <soapenv:Body>
    <typens:invokeRequest>
      <typens:s>test message</typens:s>
    </typens:invokeRequest>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

and this is the correct wsdl :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions
    targetNamespace="test.wsdl"
    xmlns:pln="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/partner-link/"
    xmlns:sam="http://samples.aware.org/EchoSchema"
    xmlns:typens="http://samples.aware.org/types"
    xmlns:test="test.wsdl"

<wsdl:types>
    <xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://samples.aware.org/types"
elementFormDefault="qualified">
        <xsd:element name="invokeRequest">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element name="s" type="xsd:string"
minOccurs="0"/>
                    </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
        </xsd:element>

        <xsd:element name="invokeResponse">
                <xsd:complexType>
                    <xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:element name="return" type="xsd:string"
minOccurs="0"/>
                    </xsd:sequence>
                </xsd:complexType>
        </xsd:element>
    </xsd:schema>
  </wsdl:types>

  <wsdl:message name="invokeResponse">
    <wsdl:part name="body" element="typens:invokeResponse">
    </wsdl:part>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="invokeRequest">
    <wsdl:part name="body" element="typens:invokeRequest">
    </wsdl:part>
  </wsdl:message>

  <wsdl:portType name="invokePT">
    <wsdl:operation name="invokeRequest">
     <wsdl:input message="test:invokeRequest">
     </wsdl:input>
     <wsdl:output message="test:invokeResponse">
     </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>

  <pln:partnerLinkType name="test_partnerLinkType0">
    <pln:role name="invokePTRole" portType="test:invokePT"/>
  </pln:partnerLinkType>

  <pln:partnerLinkType name="test_partnerLinkType1">
    <pln:role name="EchoService" portType="sam:EchoPT"/>
  </pln:partnerLinkType>
</wsdl:definitions>

Claudio

I've created one. The issue is ODE-99.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-99

Wolfgang

Posted by wolfgang10 <ma...@pleus.net>.
It work (at least until you get the next error) if you replace the schema

Posted by wolfgang10 <ma...@pleus.net>.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.

Posted by wolfgang10 <ma...@pleus.net>.
Claudio,

Posted by claudio cacciari <c....@cineca.it>.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Hi Claudio,

How are you sending the message to Ode?   What kind of message is it?   The