Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "srinivas.indali" <sr...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/28 13:31:42 UTC

master/slave Zookeeper setup for Kahadb.

Hi All,

Currently we are using Leveldb in Activemq, since level db deprecated we
need to switch over to Kahadb,
so we want to know the master/slave Zookeeper configuration for kahadb. Like
we have in replicatedLevelDB in Leveldb.

Regards,
Srinivas.

Re: master/slave Zookeeper setup for Kahadb.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
http://activemq.apache.org/shared-file-system-master-slave.html has all the
details of how to configure a shared file system KahaDB.

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.