Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ven Helsing <ia...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/03/23 12:07:46 UTC

How to set StandardAnalyzer Stop Words

Hello all,
I want to use StandardAnaylyzer for Lucene content indexing and also don't
need to Stop (ignore) common words which is default to StandardAnaylyzer.
Means I want to use StandardAnayzer's constructor with empty set.

How to do so?
Thanks...

Re: How to set StandardAnalyzer Stop Words

Posted by Dorel bruno <bd...@wanadoo.fr>.
Ven Helsing a écrit :
> Hello all,
> I want to use StandardAnaylyzer for Lucene content indexing and also don't
> need to Stop (ignore) common words which is default to StandardAnaylyzer.
> Means I want to use StandardAnayzer's constructor with empty set.
>
> How to do so?
> Thanks...

We proposed a patch to the dev team ........................ but of no
avail ! I you are interrested we have made a patch to configure  stop
words (we use french stopwords)

B DOREL