Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Angelo Immediata <an...@libero.it> on 2005/06/29 13:02:56 UTC

Cocoon Portal attribute doNotCache in CachingURICopletAdapter java

Hi all.... in the source code i have seen that there is a parameter for CachingURICopletAdapter; this class has been written by Gerald Kahrer... what i'ld like to know is how can i use this parameter? Can anybody show me a little sample about its usage (any type of code is welcome)?
My scope is all that my CachingURICoplets don't use cache.
Thanks to all.