Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/31 16:25:41 UTC

one point optimisation

Igniters! What is the point of one phase optimisation?
--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.
would like to add 1 phase optimisation isn't gonna work if write through is
enabled.

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by Антон Чураев <ch...@gmail.com>.

--

Best Regards, Anton Churaev

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for help!

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi! Your talking about node ordering?
What is the point of the ordering?
How is it implemented?
Thanks for the answering in advance!

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.
yes

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.
The test shows as follows:

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.
Aleksey,

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Aleksey,

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by Christos Erotocritou <ch...@gridgain.com>.

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.

--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com>.
thank u !

пт, 31 Мар 2017 г., 21:06 Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>:

> Here is a good blog post about 1phase commit impl in Ignite and its
> advantages:
>
> http://gridgain.blogspot.com/2014/09/one-phase-commit-fast-transactions-for.html
> <
> http://gridgain.blogspot.com/2014/09/one-phase-commit-fast-transactions-for.html
> >

> Took a reference to it from there:
>
> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/transactions#section-two-phase-commit-2pc
> <
> https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/transactions#section-two-phase-commit-2pc
> >

> —
> Denis
>
> > On Mar 31, 2017, at 12:27 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 9:25 AM, ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <
> alkuznetsov.sb@gmail.com
> >> wrote:
> >
> >> Igniters! What is the point of one phase optimisation?
> >>

> > Performance
>
> --

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: one point optimisation

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Here is a good blog post about 1phase commit impl in Ignite and its advantages:
http://gridgain.blogspot.com/2014/09/one-phase-commit-fast-transactions-for.html <http://gridgain.blogspot.com/2014/09/one-phase-commit-fast-transactions-for.html>

Took a reference to it from there:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/transactions#section-two-phase-commit-2pc <https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/transactions#section-two-phase-commit-2pc>

—