Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Januski, Ken" <kj...@phillynews.com> on 2004/02/02 23:38:42 UTC

[OT]:Jsp page won't refresh

Sorry for this sort of OT question. I'm trying to get a jsp page to refresh
with either response.setHeader("Refresh","30") or
response.setIntHeader("Refresh", 30). But I can find no sign of any
refreshing going on.

Does anyone have any clues as to what might prevent the refresh?

Exact code is:
<% response.setIntHeader("Expires",30); %>

Thanks for any ideas,

Ken

RE: [OT]:Jsp page won't refresh

Posted by Yansheng Lin <ya...@silvacom.com>.
so you want you page to refresh every 30 seconds, right?  You can use the <meta>
tag, something like

Hope this helps.

-Yan