Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ajit Raj <aj...@hotmail.com> on 2008/01/05 05:52:19 UTC

Page redirected to a "You have clicked on a stale link Error..." page

Hi,

Really appreciate you Tapestry and Acegisecurity experts’ help on this

I got an “stale link” error page after I reloged into the application -- it happens after I clicked a "Submit" button on one of the form page after session was already timeout, and it redirect me back into the login page (which I used ExceptionTranslaionFilter to handle the security log in). After I correct put in my login information, it went to the following page:

You have clicked on a stale link.
Rewind of form core/Example/SchoolReport expected only 0 form elements, but an additional id was requested by component sure/DateSelect/CheckDateSelected.
This is most likely the result of using your browser's back button, but can also be an application error.
You may continue by returning to the application's home page.

I have to go to the home page first, then go to the page where I clicked "submit" button.

Is this a tapestry issue? Is there a way to go back to the my last page after re-login instead of go through the home page? Or, can I be redirected to the home page instead of “stale link” page? It seems that it only happens when some data needs to be sent back to the server, not happens on a DirectLink item.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Ajit
http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008