Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2022/04/02 11:14:55 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-plugin-splashscreen release 6.0.1

Does anyone have any reason to delay a small patch release?

Any outstanding patches to land? I created a milestone with patches to
review: https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-
splashscreen/milestone/4

If not, I will start the release in the next days.

Re: [External] [DISCUSS] cordova-plugin-splashscreen release 6.0.1

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
Thanks Tim. I think most users read the the releasnotes on GitHub and
the blog. I fixed it there. Therefore I also think this not a reason to
do the release again.