Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Ninck Blok, Jeroen" <je...@logica.com> on 2008/04/02 11:42:54 UTC

RE: HTTP SOAP Consumer Marshaler

Hi,

Thank you for the response. If I have any spare time I will try to test
the fix.

Jeroen Ninck Blok
Consultant
Logica - Releasing your potential
Kralingseweg 241 - 249
3062 CE Rotterdam
PO Box 8566
3009 AN Rotterdam
The Netherlands
T:  +31 10 253 7343
E:  jeroen.ninck.blok@logica.com
www.logica.com
-
LogicaCMG Nederland BV
Registered office in Amstelveen, The Netherlands
Registration Number Chamber of Commerce: 33136004