Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Liu Xianglong <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2009/09/10 15:43:30 UTC

integration of Hive and HBase

 Hi, everyone. I am surveying whether Hive is integrated with Hbase. I
mean, does Hive support some query and other operations like create
\write\append to HBase tables directly?

I found PIG6(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-6) tried to
solve similar problems, but I don't know when this new feature and
more similar features will be released in new version of pig. What about hive?

Thanks!

Best Wishes!
Xianglong Liu

Re: integration of Hive and HBase